We have a new member in the AllPopArt.com family. We needed to create a nursery, from a guest room. Using colors that would not seem out of place once the baby grows older.
We wanted to share this, since it might give you some ideas for your next room renovation!
Lola’s Nursery Project
- Turn a guest room/storage room into a nursery.
- Classic but colorful theme
- Organized baby closet
- Re-use and recycle as much of the old furniture as possible.
Time: About a week
- Tissue Pom Poms — from PomTree Etsy Shop
- Moroccan Leather Pouf in Purple — Bohemia.com
- Baby white iron cradle with gold wheels - Jenny Lind Crib,
“We were debating between the modern line of the Oeuf cribs and the more affordable, sturdy build MyDavinci Jenny Lind. We ended choosing the Jenny Lind crib for its vintage looks, good quality/price ratio and solid craftsmanship.”
- Baby cradle bedding and sheets — Make your own at Carousel Designs
- Personalized Photo Gift from daddy’s photo — AllPopArt.com
- White wood framed mirror — West Elm
- Curtains - Custom made from Ikea fabric
- Curtain tiebacks — Recycled from gift wrapping twine.
- Natural fiber floor mat
- MALM White dresser — Ikea.
- Custom baby girl’s closet from Home Depot by ClosetMaid, built by us ($600 versus $1200 from California Closets)
- Wall paint - Benjamin Moore EcoSpec in Victorian Mauve
Before and After:
Click to see more before and after photos!: